Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
csd9013
weslin3
Mheat1
Rocky
8 posters

Maliki says he will form government if ongoing talks fail

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki says he will form government if ongoing talks fail - Page 2 Empty Maliki says he will form government if ongoing talks fail

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Maliki says he will form government if ongoing talks fail

08/28/20140 

Iraq’s outgoing Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki said on Wednesday he was prepared to form a new government from among Iraq’s Shiite parties if ongoing talks on the shape of the new government fail, al-Sharq al-Awsat reported. Speaking in his weekly national address, Maliki claimed that the National Alliance—which includes his State of Law coalition, parties loyal to firebrand cleric Moqtada Al-Sadr, and the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq (ISCI)—had a “Plan B” in place if Prime Minister-designate Haider al-Abadi was unable to make progress in talks on forming a government with Sunni and Kurdish factions. Although Maliki’s coalition won the largest number of seats in April’s parliamentary election, he fell short of an overall majority in Iraq’s parliament, and was unsuccessful in his attempts to put together an alliance capable of giving him a third term as premier.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Mheat1
    Mheat1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Maliki says he will form government if ongoing talks fail - Page 2 Empty Re: Maliki says he will form government if ongoing talks fail

Post by Mheat1 Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:03 am

Abadi,Abadi,he is our man if he can't do it Maliki can.lol!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:17 am