Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warning of the absence of taxation on imported goods

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warning of the absence of taxation on imported goods Empty Warning of the absence of taxation on imported goods

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Aug 2014, 6:59 am

Warning of the absence of taxation on imported goods

Economists have warned of the continued absence of taxation on imported goods that enter the country and its negative repercussions on the Iraqi economy, although the percentage represented by the money obtained from these taxes up in their finest to 10% of the input of national wealth in Iraq.

The economist said Abdul Rahman al-Mashhadani, in an interview with Radio Free Iraq that the importance of taxes does not lie in the financing of imports not only national, but relate to the culture of rationalization, which must be displayed by the citizens.

He said economic expert Hilal Taan to cancel the tariff after 2003 and put the government reconstruction drawing a negative impact on the functioning of tax collection, as well as the lack of activation of the tax law for the year 2008 due to the political situation that prevailed in the country, he said.

He explained that the economic expert Ahmed Bureihi that the government's dependence on oil as a source basis in the process of development of the Iraqi economy cast a shadow over the marginalization of the role of taxation in Iraq.

However, the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning Mahdi Keywords pointed out that the political and security situation in Iraq to prevent the legislature from approving many important laws, which are in the interest of the Iraqi economy, including tax laws.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:17 am