Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Karbala preacher calls to accelerate the formation of the government and choose ministers have the c

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Karbala preacher calls to accelerate the formation of the government and choose ministers have the c Empty Karbala preacher calls to accelerate the formation of the government and choose ministers have the c

Post by Bama Diva Fri 29 Aug 2014, 7:43 am

Karbala preacher calls to accelerate the formation of the government and choose ministers have the courage to apologize if they fail
    29/08/2014 13:44:00

Karbala / NINA / The representative of Supreme religious authority in the province of Karbala, Ahmed al-Safi confirmed "the importance of accelerating the formation of a national government make all feel they are represented " calling on all political blocs to "choose incompetent people have the ability to take responsibility and have the courage to apologize if they fail" . 

Safi, during Friday sermon in the Husseini shrine, in Karbal said "consultations is still continues for the formation of the government and to be presented to the House of Representatives to gain confidence and we should say here it is necessary to accelerate and speed up the formation of a national government makes the all feel that they are represented within the standards and controls built on the basis of service the country, as well as it holds a clear vision for the diagnosis the problems of service, security and economic and possess appropriate solutions through a bylaw identifies and illustrates the work of the government and its authorities and work as harmonious teamwork. ". 

With regard to the displaced, he called on the Iraqi government to accommodate all students in all stages and employees who left their jobs due to the control of terrorist organizations. / End 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:32 am