Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi contacted with blocs did not win the election to participate in the next government

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Abadi contacted with blocs did not win the election to participate in the next government Empty Abadi contacted with blocs did not win the election to participate in the next government

Post by Bama Diva Fri 29 Aug 2014, 7:49 am

Abadi contacted with blocs did not win the election to participate in the next government

29/08/2014 10:35:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / MP, of the ( Reform Movement) , Zaher al-Abadi revealed that the assigned Prime Minster, Haider al-Abadi is making contacts with parties did not win in the election for their participation in the next government. 

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / today that "Abadi contacted with blocs did not win in the recent election in order to participate in the next government to ensure wide national participation". 

He added that "we do not seek for majority government as much as a wide national government with active participation of the blocs because the aim of the National Alliance not to get the government and leave the rest of the entities, and the aim is a broad participation of all in order to stand against foreign interference." 

He added that the negotiating committees are continuing in their talks in the presence of Abadi to form the next government and reached resolving some of the outstanding issues and dialogues are going positively and in the right direction despite the high ceilings of some of the blocs." / End 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:55 am