Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Accountability and justice is an amendment to the law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Accountability and justice is an amendment to the law Empty Accountability and justice is an amendment to the law

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Aug 2014, 8:43 am

Accountability and justice is an amendment to the law

Published on Saturday, 30 August / August 2014 07:58

l1.jpgBAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN ) - Deputy Chairman of the National Commission for Accountability and Justice Bakhtiar judge, whole preparation of the proposed new amendment to the Law Commission, indicating that the proposals will be submitted to Prime Minister-designate Haider al-Abadi.

He said the judge's ( IMN ) "The amendment proposal prepared by the Commission included six paragraphs in the law of the Commission and will be presented today to the Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi, in a private meeting."
    The judge explained that "the most prominent amendments prepared by the Commission regarding the inclusion of paragraphs enriched public money Authority procedures, as well as a paragraph to reserve funds for movable and immovable property, in addition to the non-inclusion of a paragraph all belonging to what is known Balfdaúaan any financial rights."
    The judge noted that "the accountability and justice amendments will be presented today in front of the prime minister-designate to brief him on them to go through the legal framework in accordance with the approval of the Council of Representatives on amendments to be applicable."
    The Justice and Accountability Commission has asked the political blocs need to file the dimensions of accountability and justice, agreements for the formation of the government the fact that the body is still in the process of recovery of millions of dollars through the file prosecutions for property regime.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:37 am