Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shahristani: we hope to be a good omen Badra field with our neighbor Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shahristani: we hope to be a good omen Badra field with our neighbor Iran Empty Shahristani: we hope to be a good omen Badra field with our neighbor Iran

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Aug 2014, 10:53 am

Shahristani: we hope to be a good omen Badra field with our neighbor Iran

08/30/20140

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Hussain al-Shahristani, Saturday, hope that will be a good omen Badra field with its neighbor Iran, pointing out that this field is not utilized for one it is a common field and cooperation with the Muslim country. Shahristani said in a speech during the opening ceremony of the field of Badra oil in Wasit province, and attended by "Alsumaria News", "The former regime sought to transform this region and other border areas to the area of ​​conflict and conflict and the killing but not, should not be transformed into a construction zone and demilitarized mine and develop the oil fields, "and expressed the hope that" the project is a good omen and a cooperation project with our neighbors who own oil fields on the border and that we cooperate together in order to the two peoples. " Shahristani said, "We do not look at this project that compete with one or the exploitation of the oil field joint, but is a real opportunity for cooperation for the benefit of the two neighboring countries of Muslims." Was opened by Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Hussain al-Shahristani, Oil Minister Abdul-Karim and coffee, on Saturday morning (30 August 2014), Badra oil field in Wasit province card 15 thousand barrels per day. The oil ministry announced, in (July 23, 2014), for the start of operations of the oil pump and fill the reservoirs within the CPU in the Badra oil field, noting that the current production from the field is more than 15 000 barrels per day. The contract rehabilitation Badra oilfield, which is located in Wasit province, was won by a coalition led by Kazibrom Russian in the second licensing round, and is one of the discovered oil fields and undeveloped, and represents the field of Badra's second field is invested in Wasit province, after direct develop the Ahdab oil field.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:24 am