Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Masum: Formation of the government is imminent

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

President Masum: Formation of the government is imminent		 Empty President Masum: Formation of the government is imminent

Post by Bama Diva Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:34 am

President Masum: Formation of the government is imminent

01/09/2014 09:24:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / President Fuad Masum declared, "The consultations for the formation of the new government has seen significant progress, and its announcement will be soon. 

Masum said in an interview with one of the satellite channels, "there is a feeling that everyone has the need to form a government, otherwise we will enter into a spiral, stressing that" the priority after the formation of the government would be to focus on the fight against the terrorist organization. "

He added: "There is conviction to the political parties that we should restore Iraq's relations with the region, Arab and world states because it is difficult to rely only on ourselves to fight these armed groups." 

He confirmed "the need to build a broad coalition to fight terrorist groups in Iraq, because they pose a threat to regional and international security". / end

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:25 am