Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special / Peshmerga withdrawal from the disputed against the application of Article 140 in Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special / Peshmerga withdrawal from the disputed against the application of Article 140 in Kirkuk Empty Special / Peshmerga withdrawal from the disputed against the application of Article 140 in Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Sep 2014, 8:04 am

Special / Peshmerga withdrawal from the disputed against the application of Article 140 in Kirkuk

Baghdad-Iraq-Presse -1 September: A spokesman for the bloc citizen eloquent, on Monday, details of rounds of negotiations between the delegations of the National Alliance and the Kurdish forces.

Said Abu tirelessly for / Iraq Presse /, that "the National Alliance of Kurdistan counterpart demanded an end to the presence of Peshmerga forces in the disputed areas and delivered to the Iraqi army," stressing that "the Kurds have shown flexibility in dealing with this requirement."

He pointed to Abu tirelessly, said: "It needs to be a discussion and dialogue, and is subject to the Constitution" aggravating saying "Do not be taken in areas of exceptional circumstances and without legal justification and control at a time of crisis."
    He stressed, "that" the Kurdish delegation demanded in return the implementation of Article 140 of the Constitution for the normalization of the situation in Kirkuk, "adding that" constructive dialogue sponsor to end it forms, especially since the coalition Alchristani understand the subject of the withdrawal of the Peshmerga areas Almtensaa them, including Kirkuk and showed flexibility and clear " .

He concluded by saying, "The two sides discussed the application of Article 140," he said, adding that it was "a constitutional article, we are with the application of the Constitution and the law is a right for all" Ended (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:03 pm