Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special / agreement on the granting of financial and internal forces of the Alliance and the Kurdist

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special / agreement on the granting of financial and internal forces of the Alliance and the Kurdist Empty Special / agreement on the granting of financial and internal forces of the Alliance and the Kurdist

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Sep 2014, 5:07 pm

Special / agreement on the granting of financial and internal forces of the Alliance and the Kurdistan oil, defense and foreign QNB

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - 1 September / 

A source of high within the National Alliance, on Monday, to reach an agreement with the coalition forces and the Iraqi Kurdistan Alliance on the distribution of portfolios of sovereign five.
    The source told / Iraq Press / "The negotiating delegation of the National Alliance to reach a semi-final agreement with the Kurdistan Alliance and the Alliance of Iraqi forces on the distribution of ministerial portfolios sovereign."

The source continued that "the text of the agreement on the granting of key defense and foreign affairs for the National Alliance and the Ministries of Interior and Finance to alliance forces in Iraqi oil ministry awarded to the Kurdistan Alliance."
    This comes at a time when the president said Fuad Masum achieve tangible progress in the negotiations, said that the announcement of the line-up is imminent. Admiral

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:15 pm