Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade agreement with the founding of the company for the transfer of the ration card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade agreement with the founding of the company for the transfer of the ration card  Empty Trade agreement with the founding of the company for the transfer of the ration card

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Sep 2014, 9:08 am

Trade agreement with the founding of the company for the transfer of the ration card 

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Ministry of Commerce announced for the approval of the proposal to establish a company concerned with the process of the transfer of the ration card, during a meeting with officials in the Ministry of Transport.
    The ministry said in a statement received / JD / copy of it: that the Minister of Trade Khairallah Hassan Babiker met with Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport and a number of gentlemen officials in the Ministry of Transport to discuss the obstacles in the process of transferring the ration card items.
    The statement quoted as telling Babacar during the meeting on the need for cooperation and coordination between the two ministries in the organization of this work by offering proposals and mechanisms that could eliminate the obstacles and drawbacks that accompany this joint work between the two ministries.
    According to the statement, the two sides agreed during the meeting on a proposal to set up a company dealing with the transfer process of the transfer of the ration card where it was forming a joint committee to study the proposal to study the rules of procedure and administrative powers and mechanisms of action.
    It is noteworthy that the meeting was attended by Undersecretary two years older and my business managers grain and food ./ Finished / 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:27 am