Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Decisions of the Council of Ministers Session No. 34 in 02/09/2014

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Decisions of the Council of Ministers Session No. 34 in 02/09/2014 Empty Decisions of the Council of Ministers Session No. 34 in 02/09/2014

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:35 pm

Decisions of the Council of Ministers Session No. 34 in 02/09/2014

02/09/2014 16:29 

Cabinet held its regular fourth session in Baghdad (Tuesday, September 2, 2014), headed by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, issued by the Council and the following decisions:
    1 to approve the inclusion of the people on the one hand and the rest of Amerli besieged areas (DHULUIYA and Amiriyat Fallujah) grant of one million dinars and the rest of the privileges granted to the displaced areas of the Committee for relief and sheltering the displaced.
    2 to approve the cancellation of the Cabinet Resolution No. (371) for the year 2011 about obtaining official approvals for occupancy parties and political entities of the properties belonging to the state, due to incompatibility with the provisions of Article (26) of the law on the sale and lease of state property No. (21) for the year 2013.
    3 to approve the assignment of D.abdabasit Turkish Prime BSA on retirement for the end of his rule of law, and to entrust Mr. Ali Mohsen Ismail functions of the central bank governor and the agency, to take charge of the new government nominations for the posts of governor of the Central Bank and the Financial Inspection Office and according to the legal institutions and the mechanism set forth therein .
    4 to approve the allocation of an amount of 130 billion dinars to the Ministry of Education acted advance and are settled from the budget in 2015 to rehabilitate the house Mesopotamia for printing in buying machines and printing supplies and allocate a piece of land of their real estate belonging to the Ministry of Finance or buy a piece of land or building a list

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:58 pm