Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice-President of the Republic receives the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) in Parliament and con

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice-President of the Republic receives the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) in Parliament and con Empty Vice-President of the Republic receives the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) in Parliament and con

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Sep 2014, 4:42 pm

Vice-President of the Republic receives the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) in Parliament and confirms to expedite legislation of laws

September 2, 2014 in News , President

Within a series of meetings with His Excellency blocs and parliamentary forces, the President received Fuad Masum, at the Peace Palace in Baghdad on Tuesday, September 2, 2014 block Patriotic Union of Kurdistan in the House of Representatives.
    Has been talk in the meeting about the importance of coordination and cooperation between the various forces and parties in the House of Representatives for more efficiency in the performance and results that will estimate the required tasks accomplished cupper in this circumstance.
    Emphasis was placed on the need for action and cooperation to pass laws by national and accelerate projects and a walk in the laws of the outstanding importance of the need for them.
    The President wished to present to the members of the House of Representatives Muwafaqiya and success in their work and in the anticipated role of the new session of the Council

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:32 pm