Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Talabani’s wife: Talabani’s health condition improves

notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Talabani’s wife: Talabani’s health condition improves Empty Talabani’s wife: Talabani’s health condition improves

Post by notazbad2000 Mon 04 Mar 2013, 10:14 am

Talabani’s wife: Talabani’s health condition improves

Added by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on March 4, 2013.
    Saved under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) -Hiro Ibrahim Ahmed, the wife of the President, Jalal Talabani, assured that Talabani’s health condition is improving.

A statement by the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan stated in a press statement received by IraqiNews.com “Ahmed, while meeting the Foreign Central Council of the PUK in Germany, assured that the President Talabani’s health condition is getting better.”

“The Council presented a followers bouquet to Ahmed who assured that Talabani is responding to the treatment at the hospital in Germany.”

Earlier, the brother of the Iraqi President, Jalal Talabani, announced that Talabani will return to Iraq on the 10th of next march after the remarkable improvement in his health.

Janki Talabani, the President’s brother, stated that “The German medical team that are supervising Talabani’s treatment process has informed them about the President’s health improvement where the medical team allowed his family to visit him.”

Janki pointed out that “Talabani talked to his wife, Hiro Ahmed, through phone where he told her that he will return home on the 10th of March.”

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Talabani’s wife: Talabani’s health condition improves Empty Re: Talabani’s wife: Talabani’s health condition improves

Post by notazbad2000 Mon 04 Mar 2013, 10:18 am

He should be home on Sunday...thank God!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Talabani’s wife: Talabani’s health condition improves Empty Re: Talabani’s wife: Talabani’s health condition improves

Post by zimi31 Mon 04 Mar 2013, 11:11 am

notazbad2000 wrote:He should be home on Sunday...thank God!

Another important occasion to celebrate!!! I hope he continues on his healthy journey, not just for us, but I also like him! ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:41 am