Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nujaifi: Sistani stands against the dissolution of Parliament and the Court will not reject Term Li

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nujaifi: Sistani stands against the dissolution of Parliament and the Court will  not reject Term Li Empty Nujaifi: Sistani stands against the dissolution of Parliament and the Court will not reject Term Li

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Mar 2013, 4:23 am

Nujaifi: Sistani stands against the dissolution of Parliament and the Court will not reject Term Limits law for the 3 Presidencies

Monday, 04 March / March 2013 21:27

Twilight News. On Monday, the House Speaker criticized unnamed political actors for trying to dissolve the House of representatives but Sistani in Najaf prevented it and he also believee that the Federal Court will not reject the Term Limits law of the three presidencies to 2 terms. He denied there was a problem between Nineva and the Kurdistan Region.

Nujaifi said in a televised interview with Twilight News: The Nineveh Governor's problems are with Baghdad by not giving people their rights which must be given in full and we have no issues with Iraqi Kurdistan and even have secret agreements, but there are common understandings resolved by dialogue

Nujaifi stressed that "there are parties within the National Alliance wants to implement the demands of protesters calling for their rights, which is part of the Constitution."

The speaker pointed out that "there are parties tried to resolve the Iraqi parliament, but the intervention of reference in Najaf stop deduced from the dissolution of parliament and said that the country will enter into a dark tunnel if Parliament is dissolved."

Nujaifi said "the Term Limits law for the three presidencies of the President of the Republic, Council of Ministers-Prime Minister and Speaker of Parliament is one of the most important laws voted on and no party has the right to invalidate the law," adding that "the Federal Court, I think, to Atervd Thus the law will contribute to the consolidation of democracy in Iraq and will refuse the devotion to dictatorship. "

170 deputies voted in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, last month, on the law defining the Term Limits of the three presidencies to two terms consecutively or cumulatively, which prevents Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to run for a third term.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:53 pm