Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trillion dinars awaiting signature of the Minister of Finance to be sent to the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trillion dinars awaiting signature of the Minister of Finance to be sent to the region Empty Trillion dinars awaiting signature of the Minister of Finance to be sent to the region

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:43 pm

Trillion dinars awaiting signature of the Minister of Finance to be sent to the region

Erbil - Iraq-Presse September 15: A member of the House of Representatives from the Kurdistan Alliance, Najiba Najib, that tomorrow, Tuesday, will resolve the last details of the salaries of the staff of the province, as noted deputy from the Kurdistan Alliance that "advance trillion dinars awaiting signature Minister of Finance to be sent to the staff of the province. "

She said Najib's / Iraq Press / "we will get tomorrow on the last details of the salaries of the staff to be sent after deducting the topic  , "pointing out that the value of the receivables of up to 8 billion and 550 million dollars of the total money the province remaining, owed ​​by the central government since the beginning of the current year" .

For his part, said a member of the House of Representatives from the Kurdistan Alliance, dress News Hajuan Abdullah, said that "an agreement signed between Baghdad and Erbil, to send trillion dinars from the first advance for staff region for the ninth month only."

Abdullah said that "the advance awaits the signature of the Minister of Finance, Rose Nuri Shaways, and which it is hoped to arrive in the capital, Baghdad, on Tuesday, to resolve the matter."

It is said that "members of the House of Representatives from the Kurdistan Alliance, headed Monday evening, from Arbil, Sulaymaniyah and Dahuk, to Baghdad, to attend the regular meeting of the Council of Representatives, which is scheduled to discuss the subject of the budget, and the designation of the interior and defense ministers. Admiral ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:22 am