Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Textile Industries in Hilla check 10 billion dinars as income during the first half of the year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Textile Industries in Hilla check 10 billion dinars as income during the first half of the year Empty Textile Industries in Hilla check 10 billion dinars as income during the first half of the year

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:06 pm

Textile Industries in Hilla check 10 billion dinars as income during the first half of the year

09/15/20140 

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals for the achievement of the State Company for Textile Industries / suit, a subsidiary of the ministry premium revenue during the first half of this year. A statement of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals has received Agency for News News (et) a copy of it from the company's general manager Alaa Sabri Abdul Razak said that the company achieved revenues of $ 10 billion dinars during the first six months of this year, and by the evolution of 14% compared to the corresponding period of last year pointing out that in the case of the issuance of federal budget law for 2014, it will contribute to the revitalization of the company economically. And between Abdul Razak said the company had prepared a plan for a period of four months from the month of September the current to achieve the revenue and strengthen the financial position of the company include the increase of production in laboratories all and strive to conclude contracts for partnership and investment to take advantage of all the sites available where and to emphasize the need to compress expenses to the lowest possible and finding alternatives of materials primary and the possibility of using modern technology to develop the mechanisms of action and that the coming days will be enough to progress is required to improve the economics of the company through the pressure in the operating expenses and new projects and investment partnership contracts and activation of scientific research in this direction. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:46 pm