Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tomorrow provide biographies of candidates for the ministries of interior, defense and national powe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tomorrow provide biographies of candidates for the ministries of interior, defense and national powe Empty Tomorrow provide biographies of candidates for the ministries of interior, defense and national powe

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Sep 2014, 3:08 pm

Tomorrow provide biographies of candidates for the ministries of interior, defense and national powers alliance demands to postpone designation for another week

09/15/20140

MP for the coalition of state law Albulada useful for the National Alliance and a coalition of national forces so far have not Atrha My name their candidates for the ministries of interior and defense. Said Albulada "The session on Tuesday will see the provision of the two blocs CVs of candidates for these positions as a prelude to choose two characters Atsenman office and the ministries of interior and defense, pointing out that the unstable security situation gripping the country currently makes it imperative for all political blocs to speed up the nomination of the security minister. For his part, MP for the expected alliance al-Janabi, the appearance of the national forces that lead alliance and the National Alliance during the meeting tomorrow a request to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to postpone the vote on their candidates for the ministries of interior and defense for another week. Janabi said "that request comes to give more time for the selection of the fittest and most competent to lead the two ministries on the one hand and to achieve compatibility between the political blocs on the other hand hoping to find a response to that request by the legislative and executive branches."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 27 Mar 2024, 12:13 am