Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

To establish an academy to train a competent cadres Navy in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

To establish an academy to train a competent cadres Navy in Basra Empty To establish an academy to train a competent cadres Navy in Basra

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Sep 2014, 3:37 pm

To establish an academy to train a competent cadres Navy in Basra

09/15/20140

The Ministry of Transport is seeking to establish an academy to train a competent cadres in the province of Basra, Navy A spokesman of the Iraqi ports company affiliated to the Ministry of Transport Anmar net in a press statement seen by the Agency for News News (et) that the Iraqi ports have an integrated program for the development and training of staffs technical operating in ports in agreement with the Naval Academy in Egypt, by sending 960 associate to form payments equal to the headquarters of the Academy in Alexandria to increase their proficiency in the areas of marine, along with the conclusion of the agreement for the establishment of the Institute of Marine specializes in Basra to train cadres and marine disciplines working in the General Company for Ports of Iraq. Added Net, said his company is working on expanding ports after an increase in commercial traffic and the existence urgent need for this expansion, noting that the director of ports instructed expanding the port of Abu Flus through the creation of sidewalks again in agreement with international companies specialized enabling the port to receive and lay all ships arriving safely. He revealed Net plan prepared by the company in coordination with the leadership of the province of Basra and the leadership of the naval force to protect the ports so that they can attract traders and owners of ships and commercial vessels and tourism, as well as insurance companies operating draft port of Faw through the creation of a police station ports within it and the allocation of caravans floating coastguard there . 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:19 am