Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament decision: tomorrow's meeting will host Al-Mutlaq to discuss the procedures of the Supreme

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament decision: tomorrow's meeting will host Al-Mutlaq to discuss the procedures of the Supreme Empty Parliament decision: tomorrow's meeting will host Al-Mutlaq to discuss the procedures of the Supreme

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Sep 2014, 4:30 pm

Parliament decision: tomorrow's meeting will host Al-Mutlaq to discuss the procedures of the Supreme Committee of the displaced

Follow-up - and babysit - announced the decision the House of Representatives, on Monday, that the parliament session tomorrow will see a host Deputy Prime Minister for Services Affairs Saleh al-Mutlaq to discuss the procedures of the Supreme Committee of the displaced, adding that it will also see the swearing-in of MPs replacements for those who have held ministerial positions.

Niazi said Ihsanoglu architecture that "the meeting of the 14th Parliament to be held on, Tuesday, include swearing deputies bench for those who occupied ministerial positions or vice-president of the republic, as well as the swearing in of MPs who occupy positions in government."

Ihsanoglu said, that "the meeting will also see the swearing in of the ministers who have been voted for them they could not be sworn in," pointing out that "the agenda as well as to ensure the health of the membership vote on the MP Imad Abdul Khudair Abbas Zurfi."

He continued that "Parliament will host during the meeting, Deputy Prime Minister for Services Affairs, Dr. Saleh al-Mutlaq to discuss actions taken VPL of the Higher Committee of the displaced."

It is scheduled to hold the House of Representatives on Tuesday (16 September 2014) that its usual are expected to vote on the designation and the interior and defense ministers. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:46 pm