Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent.: Sinead and Ameri Mishan al-Jubouri and performing today sworn in as members of Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent.: Sinead and Ameri Mishan al-Jubouri and performing today sworn in as members of Parliament Empty Urgent.: Sinead and Ameri Mishan al-Jubouri and performing today sworn in as members of Parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Sep 2014, 6:20 am

Urgent.: Sinead and Ameri Mishan al-Jubouri and performing today sworn in as members of Parliament

Tuesday, 16 September / September 2014 12:39

[Baghdad-where]

Deputy for the National Alliance said that "a number of winners, including replacements for deputies will perform sworn in as members of parliament.

The MP said Hisham al-Suhail told all of Iraq [where] that "the former minister of transport and a member of the National Alliance, Hadi al-Amiri with a coalition MP Mishan al-Jubouri, will lead the Arab sworn in as members of Parliament."

He added that "a member of a coalition of state law Hassan Sinead will Aliemin constitutional vice alternative" likely to "be a substitute Sinead from the complex to the vacant Haider Abadi, after he was named to the prime minister."

It is scheduled to resume this afternoon the House of Representatives, where its regular agenda includes a vote on the House of Representatives vote on the bench and sworn deputies who occupy government positions, as well as sworn minister who was not possible for them to play the remainder of Cab Wazzaria.anthy 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:41 pm