Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In a joint press conference with his French counterpart, al-Jaafari confirms parking everyone with I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In a joint press conference with his French counterpart, al-Jaafari confirms parking everyone with I Empty In a joint press conference with his French counterpart, al-Jaafari confirms parking everyone with I

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Sep 2014, 10:35 am

In a joint press conference with his French counterpart, al-Jaafari confirms parking everyone with Iraq

09/16/20140 

Confirmed by French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius that gathered at the Paris conference agreed on the need to put an end to the flow of fighters to organize «Daash», countries of the world, while noting that 51 countries fueling global regulation. While Foreign Minister said Ibrahim al-Jaafari said the terrorist organization Daash targeting all Iraqis without distinction between religion and doctrine and nationalistic.
    Said Fabius at a joint news conference with Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, in Paris, on the sidelines of a conference of peace and security in Iraq, which concluded yesterday that «the whole world is interested in, and not the countries where the organization« Daash »only, anti-regulation because it will not stop the expansion» , pointing out that «if we are to be effective struggle our struggle should be long term and globally».
    He added that «the face of a terrorist organization is not that serious action must be taken to various military help Iraq to lead the fight against this danger», saying «We need to dry the financial resources for this international regulation».
    He said «we decided to put an end to the flow of fighters to organize« Daash »and identified 51 countries fueled fighters», adding that «the organization is not a state and does not represent Islam, it is necessary to curtail and defeat».
    He announced French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said 30 countries of the 
    strongest countries in the world has decided to fight the gangs Daash terrorist in Iraq, stressing »need political approach for unified support for the Iraqi government».
    He said: «fight these terrorists will take time», calling »comprehensive work in the fight against terrorism in Iraq», stressing that »political approach is required and important and fundamental and explain our support for Iraq and most of the security and the peace».
    He stressed »need for there to be military action, according to the countries, we also need to have some laws that must be organized by our friends in Bahrain and some countries and the 51 countries and who should stop feeding the fighting in countries» .obouksos file displaced Iraqis said Fabius that »there millions of displaced people do not have any resources for living in the face of rising temperatures and the onset of winter and cold waves unheated which will be subjected to it, what gives a good indication that the international conference was useful and can provide support and peace to Iraq ».
    For his part, Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, a message that the Paris conference that any country that is exposed to the threat of terrorism will face the international community and not alone, and between that everyone will stand with Iraq and is supported by various kinds of support.
    He said in the conference itself: The «Daash targeting all Iraqis without distinction between religion and doctrine and national and political background», adding that «the conference brought the message straightforward that everyone will stand with us and support us in various types of support».
    He added that «a fierce battle such a need for concerted efforts and rally the capacity and capabilities», adding that «the conference message is that any country that is exposed to the threat of terrorism will not be left alone, but will face the international system and the international 

community». [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:04 am