Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The Decline In The Price Of The Dollar Does Not Confuse The Market, And These Are The Ben

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

price - Economist: The Decline In The Price Of The Dollar Does Not Confuse The Market, And These Are The Ben Empty Economist: The Decline In The Price Of The Dollar Does Not Confuse The Market, And These Are The Ben

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Apr 2023, 5:52 am

Economist: The Decline In The Price Of The Dollar Does Not Confuse The Market, And These Are The Beneficiaries
    04/11/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / Economic expert Ahmed Saddam confirmed today, Tuesday, that the drop in the exchange rates of the dollar does not cause confusion in the market, while he identified the beneficiaries of this decline.
    In an interview with Earth News, Saddam said, "The drop in dollar prices does not cause great confusion in the market, as much as positive expectations postpone some commercial deals only for those who resort to obtaining dollars from exchange companies because there are expectations of a greater decline in the exchange of the dollar against the dinar."
    He added, "This decline enables the merchant class to obtain a larger dollar in terms of value because of this decline, and thus raises the level of their trading ability in the future with the stability of the market.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:36 pm