Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sheikh Jalaluddin al-Saghir in his Friday sermon: I hope Mr. Prime Minister, that gives priority to

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Sheikh Jalaluddin al-Saghir in his Friday sermon: I hope Mr. Prime Minister, that gives priority to  Empty Sheikh Jalaluddin al-Saghir in his Friday sermon: I hope Mr. Prime Minister, that gives priority to

Post by day dreamer Sat 20 Sep 2014, 2:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sheikh Jalaluddin al-Saghir in his Friday sermon: I hope Mr. Prime Minister, that gives priority to the security file because we have a super day slaughter because of the security file and the majority of what slaughter is because leaders failed or weak or corrupt
    [ltr] 

September 20, 2014 3:00

[/ltr]

[ltr]
    [rtl].[/rtl] Counting in front of F Buratha Sheikh Jalaluddin al-Saghir Kadhimiya holy city bombings that occurred yesterday as secretions security measures precedent.
     His Eminence called in Friday prayers held in the Buratha mosque today in Baghdad today to pay special attention to the nature of the tasks of the security leaders, "noting that" terrorism is not strong, but who stands up to him weak. "And pointed out that" the International Conference on the fight against terrorism is not a darkening our eyes. "Urged Sheikh small during the sermon on "the need to meet the needs of the Mujahideen of the popular crowd, and the first of their salaries"
    The following is the full text of the speech of political discourse:
     Yesterday Rizana what happened in the city of Kadhimiya holy when re-terrorism excommunicating Baathist regime and their allies from the sectarian massacre perpetrated at a time Kazimiyah live airs Friday night, even though we may have got used to these heinous crimes and that patchwork to get you if the security policy determined and serious is take matters a that bear responsibility form that does not make us stand by condemnation or denunciation or condemnation or so also does a lot of officials in such terrorist acts. At the time, we find that such things will remain regrettably, for because of these things but it is the secretion of past policies but We have great hopes that the address of the new government to reconsider serious with the security file and does not show any leniency in a range of topics on her head nature of the task of leadership in the security file What we saw a few days ago in the parliament of the candidacy of figures can not be fully reflect the serious politics and packages required about what wearing the security establishment of too many problems must be addressed first before thinking of any firm policy, what is the value of the policy that was in charge of corrupt or was Charge weak, and the value of the militants if the commander does not have the will or courage not familiar with him or not, he grabbed this or that file.
     Perhaps some might slack period when he found himself with the show, which would be seen by some as a very attractive by Aviation American, French and British to say that we finished the terrorism and our battle with terrorism battle days, this suspect completely, America is all this period were watching terrorism and see all the surgeries offered her what Ofalwna Rat Rat of the tragedies in Mosul was not moving and the Rat Rat in Spyker did not move, but did not show any position to condemn America Is true today? But ÇáÇŃćÚ that day come true Saudi and non-Saudi Arabia as there is terrorism in Iraq, this is not the blackness of your eyes and not bladders to God and we say that security unless Ibadr of us, there is no security because it does not rub your back as your fingernail then you who believe in security.
     As a result, I hope Mr. Prime Minister, that gives the security file priority super today we slaughter because of the security file and the majority of what slaughter is because leaders failed or weak or corrupt, I said more than once that terrorism is not strong, but fighting weapons are weak and do not mean Elancischof etc. but minds that responded and said we are qualified to fight terrorism minds do not deserve to stop then and only seen in a farce of Mosul how he has not been held accountable one was the case took place in a dream and everyone they slept, and the result is not held accountable for one with it if it's part of this that happened, but tenth of the This is what happened in Mosul is happening in any country in the world for our ropes attached and hang them involved in this matter.
    When I got massacre Spyker and when I got the massacres in Badush prison, and the massacres that took place against the Yazidis, Christians, Turkmen, Shabak and others did not dare to be held accountable one who is responsible for these massacres, yes Daash responsible but which allow for the Daash? Today the world healthy and opened an eye on Daash because its interests are threatened not more than that, not because the interests of Iraq threatened and are not afraid to you on the contrary, they saw that we are our response to Daash and Aoagafnaha They saw that our story with Daash through hands Mujahid and across factions striving stopped Daash so they wanted to steal a victory Mujahid recorded hands.
    hope in the case of the appointment of the Minister of Interior and Minister of Defense do not look at things as if you look at the appointment of any of the ministries this blood is the blood of our people and the blood of our people, but also put our whole represented leadership security and how to deal with security leaders I was hoping if the nomination of nominated had been in within the National Alliance has not been through the will of the independent National Alliance and are not surprised that this thing or not because this matter to the National Alliance, if this case does not go back out to the National Alliance What is the value of this alliance at this?  Most of the cases do not go back out to the National Alliance when it talk about that there is a reference to the National Alliance and so it becomes a modern Scratched has no reality and we saw when Nkpna in the past is because he has been isolated National Alliance for the resolution, today please not be repeated this issue! ! [rtl].[/rtl] .
    There is a serious test of wills, it is the first of the Mujahideen in that bear this responsibility? It is the first of those affected by terrorism, and who stood general terror of those who carry this responsibility? [rtl]!![/rtl] They are undoubtedly the most efficient than others! [rtl]ا [/rtl] Either refer relying on the same contexts previous mean four more years of destruction in a matter shall not originally, today does not Taatsoura that the situation is easy, but extremely difficult, therefore when dealing in an extremely difficult situation, he must contend policies of emergency is not a policy easy or policies that reflect the that we are in bliss and in prosperity.
    Yesterday, more than 30 martyrs paid and more than 50 injured, these went a noise to God Almighty is not these criminals, murderers only, but who is easy for them things There is no doubt that the failed policies are on top of these factors that have facilitated these criminals, how the car is inside suicide and intervention In this way and blow himself up in a place in a very sensitive? How came? How detachment and control crossed this size of explosives? These questions need to be logical and rational answers that can only be determined through policies and policies Avenue.
    For the alliance located now entitled coalition against terrorism, I go back and say that the issue is not the act of worship to God Yes, we can take advantage, but the risk in such cases is also not easy, and if it does not deal firmly and with great care to every course of these issues can not be for us to get to the result, On the contrary, perhaps put ourselves in front of a great danger, especially now making American talk about the return of Chapter VII resolutions under Chapter VII, and I wonder of those who said that we raised the Chapter VII, but we are seeing that the resolution still persists and now Obama when he talks about the decision Doe and decision-Doe, we find that these decisions are the same Chapter VII resolutions.
    In any case, we need to be extremely cautious and one of the exciting things you fight Daash great, Jelbtwa minimum from beginning to end is also excellent but why Iran by line, Islamic Republic of Iran, which is involved in more than you are interested in this subject, but is fought before you, so why the line? ?  Definitely is not, but you need to speak in that war against terrorism, serious without a functioning state, and how serious we explain it? Then how do we explain that Spain is considering to send to Turkey, which refused to sign the decision of war against terrorism and contaminated their hands in support of a very Daash Patriot missiles? Is Daash rocket fights even send her Patriot anti?  These are all signs that we can not tolerate in the will.
    We speak to those who say we are allied to the first work is supposed to be doing before you send Taúratkm and your money and so Akova evil of your borders they do not come across umbrellas, but they came across Mtaratkm and every minimum came with your wealth and Ttiyaratkm and wandering Bbldnakm and Haarthm before your eyes, Akovna evil approaches that you have made People do not persist even kill us and that enjoyed Btfgirena policy of beheadings these curricula taught in schools and its history rejoice Tmagdon who were off the heads of some of you, but regards them as princes of the believers Do you want you fight terrorism? This is the real war against terrorism and those who are with them and we Kvelan able for them, but in return, we need to pause in serious core issues.
     Here I can not fail to mention Mr. Prime Minister, the problem is serious plaguing our popular mobilization those Mujahideen who have left their homes and their families and livelihoods of them three months ago, did not receive one penny and these issues should not be tolerated and these issues may not be for us to interpret haphazardly but do not want to hurried explanation I think I have a special responsibility in the alarm on such a thing because he began norepinephrine issues do not give a positive signal to the cohesion of the situation between the forces combatant and between departments concerned with these files I hope that treats it seriously and swiftly and decisively because it is very clear that those in charge of this matter were unsuccessful So far, solving the problem of those who favored their country and their homeland on themselves, there Martyrs did not cash in on their money and injuries did not ask for them and the mujahideen did not pay for them some time ago from the first day and so far has not received one penny.
     Anyway, I hope that this matter will be set up and the eyes of the new government, which I ask God Almighty to juggle in its quest which promised to find him a change that we feel that the previous policies are not repeated and that a new era for the construction of Iraq and the Iraqi citizen Azaz has begun,
    I ask God Almighty to pay for Iraq and its people evil and wicked and ungodly Kid Touareg night and day

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:21 pm