Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition: We will support the Sudanese to make any cabinet change

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki - Al-Maliki's coalition: We will support the Sudanese to make any cabinet change Empty Al-Maliki's coalition: We will support the Sudanese to make any cabinet change

Post by Rocky Tue 02 May 2023, 5:47 am

[size=52]Al-Maliki's coalition: We will support the Sudanese to make any cabinet change[/size]
    • Today 11:37

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad.. 
     The State of Law Coalition affirmed, on Tuesday, its support for Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani in making any ministerial change, indicating that the evaluation will determine whether or not the ministers will remain.

"The evaluation will determine the integrity, competence, performance and achievement of each minister, and the formed committees do not tend to any political party," said coalition representative Jassem Al-Alawi, in an interview with Al-Maalouma agency.
    He added that "the State of Law coalition supports the prime minister to make an amendment to reform the government institution in line with the aspirations of the Iraqi people." 
    He pointed out that "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani intends to carry out a cabinet reshuffle based on a professional manner and according to a follow-up of all the actions and movements of the ministers in his government."
    And the deputy of the State of Law coalition, Muhammad Al-Ziyadi, considered that some political forces exercised pressure on Prime Minister Muhammad Shia’a Al-Sudani to keep their failed ministers as a strategic mistake, indicating that the State Administration coalition granted Al-Sudani the powers to replace the ministers without returning to him. End / 25 h

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 9:25 am