Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The new oil Minister gives a recipe for solving problems between Baghdad and Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The new oil Minister gives a recipe for solving problems between Baghdad and Erbil Empty The new oil Minister gives a recipe for solving problems between Baghdad and Erbil

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Sep 2014, 7:40 am

The new oil Minister gives a recipe for solving problems between Baghdad and Erbil

Sunday, 21 September 2014

Twilight news/oil Minister Adel Abdul Mehdi on his quest to resolve the outstanding issues in the oil sector and oil contracts, as well as to address the problems between the Federal Government and Kurdistan.

The oil Minister said at a press conference held in the cultural centre of the oil during his visit to Basra, "my visit to Basra comes to see the reality of the oil sector and the problems in oil contracts, and the need to develop the oil sector and oil production".

Turning Abdul Mahdi is leader of the Supreme Council of petroleum problems between Baghdad and Arbil, "the current Government is a Government of solutions, not a Government crisis and the pending issues with Kurdistan to be resolved by consensus, and instil confidence among the parties participating in the political process in the interests of everyone, including Kurdistan."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:28 pm