Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Blair emphasizes the need for a ground military strike to the IS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Blair emphasizes the need for a ground military strike to the IS Empty Blair emphasizes the need for a ground military strike to the IS

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Sep 2014, 4:35 am

Blair emphasizes the need for a ground military strike to the IS

Sunday, 21 September, 2014

BAGHDAD / NINA / confirmed Former British Prime Minister, Tony Blair, said on Sunday that a ground military strike to the IS is essential.

Blair said in a press statement to Western media, that “the strategy of President Barack Obama’s air strikes without ground military interference against the / IS/ is enough, but are the Iraqi forces able to do this or shall America, Britain and other countries in the coalition do so.

He added: “It is necessary to fight the IS on the ground, and it is possible to local inhabitants and those who have a high interest in fighting the IS to carry out ground operations against the organization .. I’m sure that the leadership in Britain and the United States will do what it takes to defeat the IS.

On the accession of involving many Britons in the fight with the IS Blair said: “According to statistics, there are some hundreds of Britons engaged with the IS, but this is not the problem facing Britain, according to these small numbers compared to the numbers of the Muslim community in the United Kingdom ./ End

LINK [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:39 am