Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity Commission: Maliki and his relatives took over the Green Zone Real Estate!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity Commission: Maliki and his relatives took over the Green Zone Real Estate! Empty Integrity Commission: Maliki and his relatives took over the Green Zone Real Estate!

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:54 pm

ntegrity Commission: Maliki and his relatives took over the Green Zone Real Estate!

09/22/20140 

BAGHDAD / Network News Iraq revealed the Commission on Public Integrity in Baghdad for the conversion of a large group of real estate in the Green Zone for the benefit of relatives and close to the Vice President of the Republic first Nouri Amaliki.oukal source close to the director of Integrity that "an ad hoc committee of the Authority followed a complaint reached the body on the matter , "explaining that they are" baptized into investigation and the investigation on the matter confidentially. "He added that they had" reached a do-Maliki converts Real Estate Green Zone to his relatives and close to him, "stressing that" the relevant committee reached documents and documents condemns al-Maliki and his relatives so administrative corruption and authoritarianism on state property . "and that" it is the most prominent names in the documents, and recorded their names property in the Green Zone are, Yasser al-Maliki, and Hussein al-Maliki and their wives (Girls Maliki) as well as his nephew, Ali al-Maliki, along with prominent leaders of the Dawa Party wing of al-Maliki, "referring to "The conversion of real estate was a few hours before withdrawing his candidacy." He explained that "the investigation is still going on in the midst of gathering sufficient evidence and documents which confirm the size of administrative corruption happening in Real State, and ownership by al-Maliki is followed, in order to prosecute the Iraqi judiciary." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:57 am