Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Employees and pensioners for (and brother): "k-card" steal us we do not know for dating

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Employees and pensioners for (and brother): "k-card" steal us we do not know for dating Empty Employees and pensioners for (and brother): "k-card" steal us we do not know for dating

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Sep 2014, 5:54 am

Employees and pensioners for (and brother): "k-card" steal us we do not know for dating

And a brother, Mohammed Emad
    And retired officers criticized the large amounts of iron company, deducted from the salary card without a Sergeant aohasib on it.
    He said a number of retirees and employees who receive their salaries through the ironing card card News News Agency (and brother) to the company's offices charge up to 10 thousand dinars from each paycheck and do not know why these amounts and balance of pay and beneficiary.
    They added: "we don't know who this company is the affiliation of Iraqi or non-Iraqi, and why is each distribution monopoly amounts retirees and employees across the company only and no other?, so we demand the Iraqi Government and the relevant authorities in that company's accounting controls and opened the door for other competitive companies, as is the case in all countries of the world.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:39 am