Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

House Speaker Meets With the commander of Rafidain operations

rocky

Post by rocky on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 9:16 am

09/24/20140 

BAGHDAD / NINA / The head of the House of Representatives Salem al-Jubouri confirmed the need to rehabilitate and equip security forces, noting that "the next stage requires redoubled efforts to resolve the situation. A statement by the Office of the President of the parliament said "al-Jubouri received , in his office in Baghdad yesterday evening, the commander of Rafidain operations , Let. Gen Mazhar al-Azzawi, and discussed with him, the overall situation in the provinces / Wasit, Maysan, Dhi Qar and Muthanna . Jubouri listened during the interview to "a detailed explanation from the operations chief of Rafidain to the overall situation in the provinces of Wasit, Maysan, Dhi Qar, Muthanna," praising the efforts of the security forces in maintaining security and order in those areas. The President of Parliament, according to the statement, confirmed "the need to rehabilitate and equip the security forces," stressing "the importance of the role of the army during the next phase due to what some cities have seen of events and serious repercussions" .

http://goo.gl/gdQLQe

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 7:26 am