Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

3 questions for the expert economic appearance of Mohammed Saleh

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Saleh - 3 questions for the expert economic appearance of Mohammed Saleh  Empty 3 questions for the expert economic appearance of Mohammed Saleh

Post by rocky on Sun 28 Sep 2014, 7:06 am

3 questions for the expert economic appearance of Mohammed Saleh 

* Why focus on building malls?

And for being so easy feat projects and quick financial returns achieved without substantial costs, like other investment projects that require a longer time and more capital.

* The extent of the economic usefulness? 
trend in the country towards the continuous consumption of commodity law makes it compulsory establishment of such projects, while the government and the establishment of centers shows the productivity of the availability of basic supplies in the establishment of various industries, as in some European countries.

* Is economic projects effective? 
peek does not represent the malls building projects with high economic value, compared with housing projects or infrastructure that the country needs badly, and multiplicity in recent years does not imply a recipe rationality in the establishment and implementation of investment projects.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 23 Aug 2019, 7:41 pm