Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hotel Babylon shines its lights again!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hotel Babylon shines its lights again! Empty Hotel Babylon shines its lights again!

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:18 am

9/30/2014 0 

Light Hotel Babylon
    In a ceremony attended by a number of officials, Light Hotel Babylon dimmed again after his rehabilitation under the supervision of the Investment Commission of Baghdad . Was opened by Deputy Prime Minister for Services Affairs Saleh al-Mutlaq five-star hotel in the district of Karrada in central Baghdad after rehabilitation. The hotel consists of seventeen floors by three hundred guest rooms and three restaurants Chairperson and meeting rooms equipped with the latest communication devices in the Baghdad Investment Commission to contract with international companies including outfitted to resemble the latest world-class hotels. In this context, he stressed Shaker Zamili, head of the Investment Commission of Baghdad that "there are a large number of projects for the construction of hotels and will be completed in the coming period in cooperation with the Emirate of Baghdad and be a high standard." He said Essam al-Asadi, an investor, that "what we need is to be free of the private sector and the government are liberated from the mixed sector." New re-stated his rehabilitation in hopes Baghdadis be followed by other edifices for the advancement of infrastructure, which has suffered over the previous period of neglect. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 am