Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Construction and Housing submitted a proposal to increase the ceiling of the Housing Fund loans to 5

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Construction and Housing submitted a proposal to increase the ceiling of the Housing Fund loans to 5 Empty Construction and Housing submitted a proposal to increase the ceiling of the Housing Fund loans to 5

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Sep 2014, 8:36 am

Construction and Housing submitted a proposal to increase the ceiling of the Housing Fund loans to 50 million dinars

Baghdad - and babysit - Minister of Construction and Housing Tariq Ktifah Kikhany, to submit a proposal to the cabinet to increase the ceiling of loans from the Housing Fund 30 million to 50 million dinars for the empowerment of citizens and help them in the process of building their homes.

Said Kikhany at a press conference in the building of Maysan province, today, "The Housing Fund of strategic projects adopted by the Ministry of Construction and Housing to solve the housing crisis in the whole of Iraq," noting that he "was submitted several proposals to the Council of Ministers, including increased loans Housing Fund of 30 million to 50 million dinars, as well as increase the allocations of the fund in the Ministry of Planning trillion to / 3 / trillion dinars, as well as reduce the calculation of the area under the loan disclosures from 100 m2 to 75 m2. "

"The Housing Fund Mall more than / 13 / thousand borrower throughout Iraq during the year 2013, a large number compared to construction taking place in residential complexes, pointing out that he" was also approved the construction of a building fund housing in Maysan province within the Ministry's projects and pending the allocation of land by the local government to maintain. " 

C, p. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:57 am