Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

ESCWA held its third meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ESCWA held its third meeting Empty ESCWA held its third meeting

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Sep 2014, 9:38 am

ESCWA held its third meeting

Brother - Baghdad
    Held technical committee to facilitate transport and trade in the countries of the ESCWA its third meeting under the chairmanship of art dealer to the Ministry of Transport and Chairman of the Technical Committee banks Rakane and Mcharh a large number of officials of the departments and unions official and a number of general managers from various ministries, professional associations, the private sector ....

The statement said the Ministry of Transport has received Agency for News News (et) a copy of it that the conferees discussed a number of topics listed on the agenda, including the application of the system Alkmarki the International Standard for the computerization of customs operations called ASYCUDA  In the Iraqi customs and cargo insurance by insurance companies of the Iraqi government and private gates in addition to the overall scanner to scan cargo processed by the Ministry of Transport to the port of Umm Qasr to calculate the Iraqi customs.

And touched to activate the processes of mass transport and activation of river transport in Baghdad and related services as well as transport and banking facilities, in addition to the adoption of programs Alketronah to organize the work of the General Authority for taxes and Tndij work free zones.

The conferees came out a set of recommendations and decisions that will be submitted to the National Committee for transport and trade facilitation under the chairmanship of the Minister of Transport Baqir al-Zubaidi, which will take the appropriate decision and submit it to the Council of Ministers for the purpose of validation and instruct the implementation ..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:52 am