Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Eighteenth of next month as the date for the questioning Saleh al-Mutlaq in Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Eighteenth of next month as the date for the questioning Saleh al-Mutlaq in Parliament Empty Eighteenth of next month as the date for the questioning Saleh al-Mutlaq in Parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:47 pm

Eighteenth of next month as the date for the questioning Saleh al-Mutlaq in Parliament

09/30/2014 19:10

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: The Presidency of the Council of Representatives agreed, at the request of a member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee Mishan al-Jubouri questioned Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq in cases of corruption and the failure to file the displaced, specific eighteenth of next month as the date for the questioning session.

Said a source familiar with the "Tomorrow's Press," said that "based on the application submitted by MP Mishan al-Jubouri, a few days ago in the wake of the parliamentary session, which was hosted by Saleh al-Mutlaq on the issue of displaced people questioning request, also signed on demand MPs, including Saadoun al-Dulaimi and Hanan al Ahmed Chalabi and behind Abdul Samad and others. "

The source, who requested anonymity, that "the list of accusations made by MP Mishan DisplayLink stating the facts of corruption related to money and food aid, as well as services involvement by al-Mutlaq, the issue of displaced people," explaining that "the motion presented by the al-Jubouri, after his performance section before sitting government grants confidence, enhanced the facts and documents which condemns al-Mutlaq and make the process of withdrawal of confidence about him is easy. "

On the other hand MP Mishan al-Jubouri said in a statement to the newspaper "tomorrow", "I'll be Saif people in the elimination of corrupt no matter how high their business will not Ojaml on that one Osawm thief will not be at the expense of the interests of the people."

He stressed Jubouri as saying: "I will give all the facts in front of the House of Representatives on the issues of corruption, the owner of the final word on behalf of the people."

It is noteworthy that Saleh al-Mutlaq charged with the responsibility distribution amounts of the grants to the displaced and displaced in the previous government, but hundreds of displaced families and local governments that host these families made several complaints regarding the existence of corruption in the distribution of these funds.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:48 pm