Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 questions for an economist Majid picture

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

3 questions for an economist Majid picture  Empty 3 questions for an economist Majid picture

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Oct 2014, 8:15 am

3 questions for an economist Majid picture 

1-Are the Iraqi market lacked manpower in various fields? 
    c / fundamental problem lies in the failure to identify the areas of economic need skilled labor so hard to say that the Iraqi market devoid of the hands of skilled, local employment can turn into a skilled courses through a simple set according to the plans can sober distribution of human resources according to the needs of various sectors trends.

2 - Did you put the Iraqi economy is going according to natural factors that determine the demand for labor import? 
    c / natural state of the economy determines increase employment extent of the increased demand for goods and services provided either in the Iraqi economy situation is inverted as the lead increased demand to increase import due to mismanagement During the previous years, which led to the loss of skilled and professional staff has been built over decades.

3 - Does the government have a specific program for the distribution of human resources properly? 
    that the Government's new program speaks for points of important economic, including human resource development and the method of distribution and management of skilled manpower but the application program requires a strong will and a successful management is Almujd currently suffers from a lack of efficiency and rampant corruption in all the vital joints.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:09 pm