Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reform Movement: a demonstration yesterday behind al-Maliki and his officers and symbols of the corr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reform Movement: a demonstration yesterday behind al-Maliki and his officers and symbols of the corr Empty Reform Movement: a demonstration yesterday behind al-Maliki and his officers and symbols of the corr

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Oct 2014, 11:42 am

Reform Movement: a demonstration yesterday behind al-Maliki and his officers and symbols of the corruption of his government

10/1/2014 0

BAGHDAD / Network News Iraq revealed the National Reform Movement led by Ibrahim al-Jaafari, said the demonstrations that were planned exit yesterday standing behind the symbols of corruption and contractors and Security chiefs. Spokesman power, Ahmad Jamal, in a press statement, said that "pretend right constitutionally guaranteed , but we have to stand in front of the reasons for demonstrating, if the demonstrations demanding legitimate rights as an accountant for negligence in the massacres of Badush prison and Base Speicher and army headquarters in Saqlawiyah These reasons are real and realistic and Mbrroh out to protest, but what we saw yesterday is the demonstrations carry the title very dangerous, he topple the government ]. "and added that" these demonstrations supported by suspicious bodies, there is no point submitted a request to the Baghdad Provincial Council, nor to the Ministry of the Interior to allow the demonstrations, we have not seen any party or bloc or political movement behind them, not even civil society organizations, not even to well-known activists civilians, "adding that" the demonstrations stand behind the symbols of corruption from conservatives and contractors, traders and some leaders of the security beneficiaries of the former regime. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:53 pm