Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
CITEX
wciappetta
bugaha
mochasmom
mbryan
Diamond
Rocky
11 posters

Tamimi: entry of foreign forces brings us back to Chapter VII

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tamimi: entry of foreign forces brings us back to Chapter VII Empty Tamimi: entry of foreign forces brings us back to Chapter VII

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Oct 2014, 4:04 am

Tamimi: entry of foreign forces brings us back to Chapter VII

Published on Wednesday, 01 October 1 / Okrudolf 2014 13:14
    Written by: Sheikh Salem

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN ) - The MP said the bloc citizen Furat al-Tamimi, said that the entry of foreign troops into Iraq to restore Iraq's Chapter VII.

He said Tamimi's ( IMN ), that "this work raking national sovereignty over our land, and violates the terms of the security agreement with the Government of the United States, as is the United States today is the leader of the international coalition to fight gangs Daash terrorist."

He explained that "the entry of foreign ground troops to the country, bring him back to Chapter VII, and no one's interest, the return of the country to the seventh item and place it under the protection of United Nations."

And Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, that the entry of any ground troops to the land of Iraq flatly rejected, and that foreign ground forces are not necessary nor required in fighting criminals farewell St. terrorists .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...-10-01-13-14-20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

( added completed link)
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Tamimi: entry of foreign forces brings us back to Chapter VII Empty Re: Tamimi: entry of foreign forces brings us back to Chapter VII

Post by Diamond Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:21 am

UH-OH
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Tamimi: entry of foreign forces brings us back to Chapter VII Empty Re: Tamimi: entry of foreign forces brings us back to Chapter VII

Post by mbryan Thu 02 Oct 2014, 8:37 am

Round two ?
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu 02 Oct 2014, 8:41 am

Well if u would get your govt. Completed, provide the support needed to YOUR troops we wouldnt need to be there. But you do need us and theres no getting around it
    bugaha
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by bugaha Thu 02 Oct 2014, 9:11 am

So when did UNSC vote  to put iraq back in chapter 7. I don't think so, has to be propaganda.
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu 02 Oct 2014, 1:44 pm

That's right it's a moron drawing a conclusion... The US has troops in other countries like Kuwait for example, are they under chapter VII? Nope.... Troops would be an invited force by the Iraqi gov...Besides they're not coming against Iraq it's this ISIS insurgency which is another thing all together.... No truth to the idea whatsoever.
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Thu 02 Oct 2014, 1:50 pm

The MP said the bloc citizen Furat al-Tamimi, said that the entry of foreign troops into Iraq to restore Iraq's Chapter VII.

I think he is confused.... Foreign ground troops have never 100% left Iraq, they just changed their mission statement.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Thu 02 Oct 2014, 3:25 pm

CITEX wrote:

I think he is confused.... Foreign ground troops have never 100% left Iraq, they just changed their mission statement.
    seems to me like you're right citex, i would think we would already have heard if iraq was back under chapter 7 sanctions. i call smoke and mirrors on this one!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 02 Oct 2014, 7:16 pm

Hum, probably the plan since when VII was lifted, the given of total sovereignty is understood that it was abused and what better way to fix the screw up by placing back under VII if true. IMHO, it's all a CYA.... ;)
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Fri 03 Oct 2014, 4:12 am

NO BREACH OF PEACE DIDNT SEE IRAQ invade anyone cant get chapter7 without it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It allows the Council to "determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression" and to take military and nonmilitary action to "restore international peace and security".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:41 am