Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of  Empty Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Oct 2014, 6:08 am

Zebari told Abadi: the return of the Kurd Ministers, in case of launching salaries of the staff of the provincial

02/10/2014 11:53:00

Baghdad / NINA / MP, of the Kurdistan Alliance, Abdul Bari Zebari said that his Alliance told the prime minister Haider al-Abadi that the Kurd Ministers will come to the capital and perform sworn in case the late payment of salaries to the staff of the Kurdistan region paid.

Zebari said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that "the Kurdistan Alliance and the Kurdish parties in the region have not discussed replacing the Kurd Ministers and the nomination of candidates to the new ministerial cab."

He added: "The replacement of the Kurd Ministers in new candidates, is subjected to the decision of the leaders of the Kurdish parties in agreement with the presidency of the region."

He noted that "the security situation and confrontations waged by the Peshmerga forces to hunt down terrorist organizations, at the forefront of the reasons for non-attendance of Kurd ministers to Baghdad." / END

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:01 pm