Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The governor of Nineveh: the National Guard will not be for only a year and we train our fighters, i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The governor of Nineveh: the National Guard will not be for only a year and we train our fighters, i Empty The governor of Nineveh: the National Guard will not be for only a year and we train our fighters, i

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Oct 2014, 8:09 am

The governor of Nineveh: the National Guard will not be for only a year and we train our fighters, in coordination with the Kurdistan 

Erbil / term-Presse 

Declared the governor of Nineveh Ethel Nujaifi, on Wednesday, for the formation near the National Guard in coordination with the Kurdistan region of Iraq, and confirmed that the former army officers will be within the formations.

As pointed out that the National Guard "will not be exclusively for the component of the Sunni", pointed out that the Arab tribes expressed their willingness to cooperate with the Peshmerga forces "to end the presence" (Daash).
    Said Ethel Nujaifi, during a press conference in Arbil, and attended (range Press), "The most important step undertaken by the central government is to approve the formation of the National Guard, which will be arming of the Ministry of Defense," noting that "these formations will divide the country into regions, but each region or province will have its own guards to defend their towns themselves. "
    Najafi added that "officers of the former Iraqi army as they were not negative indicators will be in the squad of the National Guard in the northern city of Mosul," stressing that "the National Guard depends on the people of the region and former army officers are part of the people of the city of Mosul." He Najafi said that "in the ranks of the national volunteer will be launched soon in coordination with the KRG will not be involved with the organization (Daash) formations in place."
    He expressed his confidence in "youth volunteers to defend themselves and protect their town are convinced that understanding (Daash) can not provide security and stability for the people of the city."
    The Najafi, "The House of Nineveh province and the political forces and parties in the province have agreed with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi support Nineveh police," pointing out that "most of the elements of Nineveh police are located in the Kurdistan region now, and will open a headquarters for training and the allocation of their salaries as soon as possible."
    He Najafi rejection for "forming a guard of Sunni called by some Sunni leaders," pointing out that "the formation of the National Guard depends on the geographical area and population ratios of the components," stressing at the same time, that "the organization (Daash) will collapse quickly as indicators that we received ".
    He pointed to the governor of Nineveh province, "we secure connections with the tribes to cooperate with the Peshmerga forces and the evacuation of villages and towns of the organization (Daash)," explaining that "the Arab tribes in the region began to communicate and want to end the presence (Daash) from their areas."
    The four provinces, Diyala, Anbar and Babil and Salaheddin, announced Tuesday, to begin the formation of the nucleus for "National Guard" to participate in clearing operations areas controlled by the organization Daash.
    In addition, said the Anbar Provincial Council, on Wednesday, that the arming of the organization (Daash) "stronger" of the weapon, which is owned by the security forces, and among the security forces in the province are working to fend off attacks by the organization, confirmed that military operations in the province is not great and the security forces need to assign the air.
    The deputy chairman of the Council of Anbar province, Faleh al-Issawi, said in an interview to the (long-Presse), that "arming the organization Daash stronger than the weapon, which is owned by the security forces," noting that "the reason for this delay in resolving battles cleansing in the province."
    Issawi said that "the security forces in the cities of Anbar are now working to repel attacks Daash," asserting that "military operations are not considerable ability, the fact that the army and the police need to arm and a large air cover."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:29 am