Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Najafi: I gave up on the nomination of Khalid al-Obeidi, the defense and the only alternative is

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Najafi: I gave up on the nomination of Khalid al-Obeidi, the defense and the only alternative is Empty Mr. Najafi: I gave up on the nomination of Khalid al-Obeidi, the defense and the only alternative is

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Oct 2014, 4:19 am

Mr. Najafi: I gave up on the nomination of Khalid al-Obeidi, the defense and the only alternative is Issawi Hassani

Thu Oct 02 2014 23:24 | (Voice of Iraq)

His Excellency the Vice-President Professor Osama Najafi know that the leaders of the alliance Iraqi forces his decision to relinquish the nomination of Khalid al-Obeidi, the defense minister, noting that achieving consensus on the Sunni person is more important than the candidate did not materialize clearly in the nomination of al-Obeidi.

He said Najafi in a press statement that he is still Rafie al-Issawi and Hassani two candidates Brzan, indicating that the objection of the National Alliance on al-Issawi lends itself to Dr. Hassani to be a convincing alternative especially which is the admissibility of all the ingredients and enjoy the satisfaction of local, Arab and international.

He went on: the file must be resolved immediately after the feast being unbearable delay, calling for submission of Dr. Ahmed Chalabi to be the candidate most inner being able to grab this file is important.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:18 pm