Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political demands to end the Barzani Peshmerga rebellion against army forces in Makhmour

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - Political demands to end the Barzani Peshmerga rebellion against army forces in Makhmour Empty Political demands to end the Barzani Peshmerga rebellion against army forces in Makhmour

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Political demands to end the Barzani Peshmerga rebellion against army forces in Makhmour[/size]
    • Today 12:53

Information / Baghdad.. 
    The leader of the Iraqi Turkmen Front, Akram Fawzi Tarazi, called on the federal government to end the repeated attacks by Barzani’s Peshmerga forces on the federal forces.
    Tarazi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, “The clash that took place by the Peshmerga forces with the Iraqi army is a dangerous precedent that cannot be accepted or allowed at all.”
     He added, "The central government must hold accountable everyone who caused this clash and impose the most severe penalties, given that the Peshmerga are an integral part of the Iraqi security system." 
    He explained that "keeping silent about this transgression may lead to its recurrence in other regions, especially with the local elections approaching," indicating that "the Peshmerga transgression has no justification and therefore we can conclude that hidden hands behind this act have specific goals, foremost of which are electoral goals and creating a state of chaos." "Chaos and instability." 
    The Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, directed the formation of a high-level committee to investigate the circumstances of the drunken cutter accident. Ended 25 p.m.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 3:20 am