Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Defense Forces is making extensive changes in its positions and directorates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - The Iraqi Defense Forces is making extensive changes in its positions and directorates Empty The Iraqi Defense Forces is making extensive changes in its positions and directorates

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Oct 2023, 4:33 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Iraqi Defense Forces is making extensive changes in its positions and directorates[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    10-29-2023
    The Iraqi Ministry of Defense made a number of changes and transfers, including different ranks and positions.[/size]
    [size=45]According to information, the transfers included: Assigning Major General Imad Ghadhban to the position of Head of the Intelligence Authority, Commanding the Ground Forces, assigning Major General Fayyad Daoud Al-Amiri to the position of Secretary of Intelligence, Chief of Staff of the Army, and assigning Major General Dhia Fakhri Abdul Jabbar to the position of Secretary of the Operations Department.[/size]
    [size=45]Major General Mazen Hamid Shalal was also assigned the duties of Director of the Directorate of Military Affairs for Civil Purposes, Major General Khaled Abd Mutlaq Mahmoud was assigned the duties of Director of the Military Documents Directorate, Major General Saad Bunyan Obaid was assigned the duties of Dean of the Fourth Military College, and Major General Haider Abdel Amir was assigned the duties of Head of the Training Authority/Military Academy. Assigning Major General Saadi Ahmed Nasser to the duties of Director of the Army Aviation Command Training Directorate, assigning Brigadier General Alaa Mohsen Abdel Aziz to the duties of Director of the Cybersecurity Directorate, and assigning Brigadier General Qais Suhaim Jaber to the duties of Director of the Administrative Class and Army Sample Directorate.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 2:43 am