Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Abu Fadak" directs the Popular Mobilization Forces to raise a state of maximum alert in preparation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - "Abu Fadak" directs the Popular Mobilization Forces to raise a state of maximum alert in preparation Empty "Abu Fadak" directs the Popular Mobilization Forces to raise a state of maximum alert in preparation

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Nov 2023, 4:25 am

"Abu Fadak" directs the Popular Mobilization Forces to raise a state of maximum alert in preparation for any emergency within days

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-11-02 04:09
    Font

Shafqaq News/ The Chief of Staff of the Popular Mobilization Forces, Abdulaziz al-Muhammadawi, “Abu Fadak,” directed today, Thursday, to raise the state of maximum alert in preparation for dealing with any emergency in the coming days, while praising the results achieved by the “epic” of the Al-Aqsa flood.

A statement from the Popular Mobilization Authority received by Shafaq News Agency said, “The Popular Mobilization Authority held an expanded meeting headed by the Authority’s Chief of Staff, Abdulaziz al-Muhammadawi, and in the presence of the Secretary-General, the Secretary, the operations commanders, the commanders of the brigades and formations, and the directors of the Authority’s supporting ranks.”
    During the meeting, "the most prominent security developments and challenges in the various sectors of operations were reviewed, and the extent of the high readiness enjoyed by the Popular Mobilization Forces, along with the rest of the security sectors, to maintain the state of great security stability that Iraq is witnessing."
    The Chief of Staff of the PMF directed to "raise the state of maximum alert in preparation for dealing with any emergency in the coming days and to emphasize the high readiness of all our fighters in the various sectors and formations and the full readiness to defend the country's sovereignty and its national borders."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 3:14 am