Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American intelligence analyst: Our forces are suffering casualties in Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - American intelligence analyst: Our forces are suffering casualties in Iraq and Syria Empty American intelligence analyst: Our forces are suffering casualties in Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Nov 2023, 4:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]American intelligence analyst: Our forces are suffering casualties in Iraq and Syria[/size]
    • Today 09:29

Information/Baghdad..
    Former CIA analyst Larry Johnson saw that American soldiers are being killed due to ongoing attacks on American force bases in the Middle East.
    Johnson said in statements reported by the Russian RT website, “Every American base in Iraq and Syria is subjected to artillery bombardment.”
    He added: "They are constantly exposed to drone attacks as well. The American army has suffered casualties, but they do not disclose them."
    Earlier, a senior Pentagon official told reporters, “During the period from October 17 to 30, US and coalition forces were attacked no less than 14 times in Iraq and 9 times in Syria.” End/25

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 11:37 pm