Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The State Forces candidate for Baghdad, Hussein Suhair, pledges to form specialized committees to di

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - The State Forces candidate for Baghdad, Hussein Suhair, pledges to form specialized committees to di Empty The State Forces candidate for Baghdad, Hussein Suhair, pledges to form specialized committees to di

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Nov 2023, 4:41 am

The State Forces candidate for Baghdad, Hussein Suhair, pledges to form specialized committees to discuss the needs of citizens
    • Time: 2023/11/10 11:20:32

• Read: 403 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al-Furat News} Hussein Suhair, the candidate of the National State Forces Alliance for Baghdad Governorate, pledged, serial No. {87}, to form specialized committees to discuss the needs of citizens.
    Suhair told {Al-Furat News} agency: “The State Forces Alliance will employ all special capabilities to serve the citizens, as the primary goal is to serve the Iraqi citizen, and most of the candidates have a base and interaction with the citizens through the formation of specialized committees that look into the needs of the citizens.” 
    He added: "We also pledged to our citizens to provide all their needs, and our concern is for the poor, orphans, and the needy." 
    From.. Raghad Dahham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 3:14 am