Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Albulada: negotiations in Baghdad and Erbil reached solutions to most of the sticking points

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Albulada: negotiations in Baghdad and Erbil reached solutions to most of the sticking points Empty Albulada: negotiations in Baghdad and Erbil reached solutions to most of the sticking points

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Oct 2014, 4:09 am

Albulada: negotiations in Baghdad and Erbil reached solutions to most of the sticking points

Thursday 9 October 2014 - 8:53 Write a comment

MP for the National Alliance for the useful Albulada news from the Kurdistan region on the return of Kurds to the Cabinet line-up comes after the success of the negotiations between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil.

Said Albulada in a statement to Radio Marbad that those negotiations had reached a solution for the majority of the sticking points between the two stands at the forefront of approval on the mechanism of export of oil from fields in the Kurdistan region and the approval of the re-release the salaries of the staff of the province and the Peshmerga forces as well as for changes to the share of the Kurds of ministries by giving them the Ministry of new, pointing out that the solution of those points and others led to the decision of the provincial Justice Minister Kurds return to the line-up after the Eid al-Adha.

For his part, announced a media adviser to the Kurdish Parliament Tariq essence that the return of ministers of the Kurds to the line-up will open the door wide to the continuing contract talks and meetings between officials in Baghdad and Erbil to resolve outstanding problems, expecting that the Kurdish delegation to visit Baghdad after the holiday of Eid al-Adha to complete those talks .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:10 am