Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Jubouri: Targeting state forces electorally is expected, and we will not respond to the Iraqi int

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - Al-Jubouri: Targeting state forces electorally is expected, and we will not respond to the Iraqi int Empty Al-Jubouri: Targeting state forces electorally is expected, and we will not respond to the Iraqi int

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Nov 2023, 5:05 am

Al-Jubouri: Targeting state forces electorally is expected, and we will not respond to the Iraqi interest
    • Time: 11/16/2023 23:27:27

• Read: 2,496 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} A member of the General Authority of the National Wisdom Movement, Fahd al-Jubouri, confirmed the existence of “systematic targeting” against the National State Forces Alliance in the electoral propaganda campaign for the provincial council elections scheduled for next December 18.
    Al-Jubouri said in the {State Dialogue} program broadcast on Al-Furat satellite channel this evening, "We expect the propaganda campaign of the state forces coalition to be targeted, and we say that it is known by some political forces."
    He added, "The forces of moderation and centrism and their maturity in the political milieu harm the rest of the extremist forces that rely on weapons and illegal means."
    Al-Jubouri confirmed, “There is a targeting of the person of Mr. Al-Hakim, the coalition of state forces, and the Al-Hikma Movement,” noting, “We did not pay attention to these violations and we can respond, but the Iraqi interest comes first.”
    Al-Jubouri continued, "We await the government's measures regarding those tampering with electoral posters and billboards, and we also support the Election Commission with its advanced procedures, although some of the details are similar to the previous ones."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 2:38 am