Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee comments on the decision to “comprehensively change” customs directors in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

customs - A parliamentary committee comments on the decision to “comprehensively change” customs directors in  Empty A parliamentary committee comments on the decision to “comprehensively change” customs directors in

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A parliamentary committee comments on the decision to “comprehensively change” customs directors in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 15:14

Information/private..
    On Sunday, the Parliamentary Transport Committee described the decision to change customs directors in Iraq as positive.
    The head of the committee, Zahra Al-Bajari, said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The decision to change customs directors is a step in the right direction and carries four positives, the most prominent of which is giving an opportunity for new blood to take its role, in addition to preventing the creation of an environment of financial and administrative corruption or arrangements that harm business interests,” noting: "It reflects a vision of changing administrations according to what serves the public interest."
    It affirmed its support for any changes that would lead to the replacements being experienced and competent and keeping the selection mechanisms away from any political pressure, noting that “customs are important windows in supporting the country’s economy.”
    She pointed out that "the customs file needs a road map to strengthen its capabilities, strive to avoid all negatives, and work to increase state revenues in a way that contributes to the public good, especially since there is economic activity growing in multiple directions."
    The government had issued a decision to change the directors of all customs departments in the country, in a move that many considered to be within the framework of economic reform. Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:52 am