Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

External transfers to the Central Bank of Iraq are approaching $200 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central - External transfers to the Central Bank of Iraq are approaching $200 million Empty External transfers to the Central Bank of Iraq are approaching $200 million

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Feb 2024, 4:55 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]External transfers to the Central Bank of Iraq are approaching $200 million[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Wednesday, February 7
    The Central Bank’s auction on Wednesday witnessed an increase in foreign remittances, reaching $187 million compared to the previous auction. Today, the Central Bank sold an amount of 203 million and 721 thousand and 6 dollars in its buying and selling auction at a basic exchange rate of 1,305 dinars for documentary credits and international settlements, and 1,310 dinars for external transfers and also for cash transfers.[/size]
    [size=45]It should be noted that the Central Bank’s sales of dollars were mostly to enhance balances abroad in the form of transfers and credits, and amounted to 187 million 551 thousand and 6 dollars, which constitutes an increase of 91% compared to cash sales that amounted to 16 million and 170 thousand dollars. The auction included 5 banks that purchased cash dollars and 15 banks that responded to requests to enhance balances abroad, while the number of participating exchange and brokerage companies reached 87 companies.[/size]
    [size=45]This increase in foreign remittances comes within the context of banking market movements, and reflects the continuing demand for and exchange of foreign currencies. The numbers indicate an increased interest in enhancing balances abroad through remittances and credits, which reflects developments in the global economy and the continuing need to exchange foreign currencies continuously and effectively.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 31 May 2024, 12:28 pm