Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Minister directly confirms Kurdistan Kurds in their ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Minister directly confirms Kurdistan Kurds in their ministries Empty Deputy Minister directly confirms Kurdistan Kurds in their ministries

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Oct 2014, 7:46 am

Deputy Minister directly confirms Kurdistan Kurds in their ministries

2014/10/19

{Baghdad} Euphrates News MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Farhad capable of directly from the Minister of the Kurds in their ministry on Sunday.

He is capable, told News} {Euphrates today that "the Kurds and the minister was sworn in after their performance in the meeting of the Council of Representatives on Saturday, they started on Sunday, all of them to perform their duties in their ministry."

And on the advent of the Kurdish delegation to Baghdad is capable explained, saying that "the delegation of Kurdistan, which will be headed by Barzani head of the provincial government as far as I arrive in Baghdad in the coming days to negotiate and discuss the outstanding problems between the center and the region and find solutions to them."

He pointed out that "we have reached that after the minister directly Kurds Kurdistan delegation will prepare to come to Baghdad."

The House of Representatives was completed in its twenty-second session held on Saturday to vote on the remaining ministries in the government formation, including the Ministries of Defense and Interior.

The Council granted the trust to the Rose Nuri Shaways for the post of deputy prime minister, and Mohammed Salem Ghaban interior minister, and Khaled al-Obeidi as defense minister, and Hoshyar Zebari, Minister of Finance, and Jassim Mohammed Ali, Minister of Migration and Displacement, and just Fahd Alhurcab and Minister of Tourism, and a statement Nuri Tawfiq Minister for Women, and Saman Mohammed Abdullah and Minister of State, in addition to Faryad Roandozi minister of culture. The Prime Minister has pledged to adhere to the curriculum provided by the Ministerial during the formation of a government of national partnership, then led cabinet was sworn.

It is hoped that the visiting President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Barzani Baghdad soon to discuss the outstanding issues between the center and the province, including the provincial budget and the salaries of the Peshmerga forces and Article 140.

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, during his visit to the Kurdistan region in the September 19, 2014, demanded the Kurdistan Regional Government to take what he called "tough decisions", such as those taken by the Federal Government to resolve the problems and agree on Alinvt.anthy and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|en&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.alforatnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Dcategory%26layout%3Dblog%26id%3D37%26Itemid%3D57
    --

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:54 am